The following activities are conducted in accounting outsourcing:
- Accounting system management.
- Design and management of the Modified Business Accounts.
- Recording in the daily book of the company’s transactions.
- Preparation of Financial Statements and annexes.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Analysis of accounts payable and receivable.
- Inventory management through Kardex.
- Analysis of fixed asset and reconciliation with physical inventory.
- Analysis of income and costs.
- Closure procedures: allowances, exchange rate difference, etc.
- Deferred income taxes.
- Seeing applications for financial audits.
- Supervision of the IFRS investigation and consultancy area.