The following activities are conducted in tax outsourcing:
- Determination and monthly declaration of the general sales tax and selective consumption tax.
- Application for factor change for payments on account.
- Compliance with and payment of withholdings, perceptions and drawdowns.
- Filling-in of electronic books and analysis of electronic bills.
- Reimbursement of exporter’s credit balance tax.
- Application for and management of drawbacks.
- Preparation of work papers and annual income tax and temporary net asset tax declaration.
- Seeing applications during Tax Administration inspections.
- Supervision of the Tax area to prevent tax contingencies.